Doctors Immediate care is a one stop destination for all your Non Urgent Care needs. Doctors Immediate care specializes in medically treating conditions related to non-life threatening illnesses and injury that's too urgent to wait for your family physician and the life-threatening situation that requires a trip to the emergency room. Doctors Immediate care was formed with a mission to treat patien1ts with skill and respect, to provide the most effective treatment in terms of both cost and high quality medical services.
Our Range of Non Urgent Care and Immediate Care Services
- High Quality Care: Doctors Immediate Care provides patients and families with a wide range of high quality health care services coupled with the best and updated medical equipment and techniques for better outcomes in care.
- Immediate Care: We are the provider of Non Urgent Care, primary care work injury care, physical exams for work physicals, STD testing, Lab and Blood work, physical exams for school, camp and sports physicals.
- Walk In Clinic: Our Non Urgent Care or Immediate care services are offered on a walk-in basis with no appointment needed. You will be treated by a Licenced and trained medical doctor, not Physician Assistants or Nurse Practioners. Our Physicians are Board-certified and experienced doctors who are experts in effective medical treatments.
- Primary Care Clinic: The Doctors Immediate Care physician team cares for the whole person - not just one issue or ailment. Doctors Immediate care has dedicated Primary Care physicians specializing in general medicine including family medicine, internal medicine and pediatrics.
- Occupational Health and Work Injury Treatment: Doctors Immediate care offers fast and time saving work physical screening tests to help your employees maintain their health.
- Travel Vaccinations: Our non urgent Care clinics also offer walk in medical services and vaccines for travel health.
When an Urgent Care Center can better meet your needs?
- Minor burns or injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Coughs, colds, and sore throats
- Ear infections
- Allergic reactions (non life-threatening)
- Fever or flu-like symptoms
- Rash or other skin irritations
- Mild asthma
- Animal bites
- Broken Bones
- Minor trauma and lacerations
- Sinus infections
- Bladder infections
and many more. Please check out our URGENT CARE PAGE (http://doctors-immediate-care.com/urgent-care.html) for more information on what we can treat.
When is it Better to go to the Emergency Room?
If you have a serious condition - stroke, heart attack, severe bleeding, head injury or other major trauma - go straight to the nearest ER. Don't take a chance with anything
life-threatening. The ER is the best place for these and other critical conditions